Please complete Home Safety Self Check Before Arriving at Race Venue
Before coming to the race, please do a safety self-check at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please stay home and do not come to the race.
COVID-19 Home Safety Self Check
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have a temperature greater than 38 degrees Celcius?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or any 2 of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you can answer no to all of the above questions, please come and race with us!
If you Cannot Race due to COVID
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or may have been exposed to the virus, please stay home and do not come to the race and we will send your race pack to your address.
RACE VENUE COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you may not participate.
- Masks will be mandatory for athletes and staff. We will have disposable masks if you need one.
- Race bags will be pre-packed and handled by staff that has passed a COVID-19 Home Safety Self Check.
- We will have staggered starts in waves on race day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- There will not be a post-race party.
- There are to be no spitting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during, or after the race.
- Before and during the race, participants must abide by the 2 meters social distancing requirements when lining up or passing other participants. Additionally on course, please try to give other races plenty of space and whenever possible keep 3 meters of distance between you and any other racers.
- Spectators may attend, but need to stay off the race course, and are not allowed in the transition area.
- Participants are encouraged to gather their belongings and leave immediately after the event. We discourage congregating after the race.
- There will be Emergency personnel on-site to assist in the case of an emergency. They will all be equipped with protective and safety equipment.